Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Final thoughts

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I realized that there were a lot of things that I did not know about on the web. I thought I was at least somewhat computer savy, but I was defintely lacking in my knowledge of the social networking possiblities avaiable online.



What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
It was rather exhausting keeping up with all my regular job duties and devoting time to a course that lasted several months (maybe this was due to me being part-time). I would make the course shorter. I know extra time was allowed to complete the program, but maybe a part 1 and part 2 that were spaced a few months apart would be better.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate? Yes. I had a lot of fun and learned a ton of new stuff.

1 comment:

Cindy Hart said...

Congrats! You completed 30 things, collaborated with peers and evolved as a lifelong learner.